Sunday, November 23, 2008

Count your blessings

With Thanksgiving this week I decided that I would take a minute and think about all the things that I am thankful for.
My husband, he is such a hard worker and he does such a great job taking care of me and the kids.
My kids are my world and make waking up everyday bearable.
Our friends are our family and we love them and appreciate everything they do for us.
I'm thankful that I live in the U.S and have all the freedoms that I sometimes take for granted.
I'm thankful that Dre has a job during these rough economic times.
I am thankful for so many things in my life but those are just a few. Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Callee said...

What a cute little family you have. It was so good to hear from you. It has been a long time. I am still trying to get the facebook thing figured out. I haven't had a lot of time to sit and figure it out. So be patient with me. Talk to you soon.

angie and graham said...

Oh my goodness! I am so glad you stumbled on my blog. You have an adorable family. Your two kids are so cute. Congratulations, newlywed!

Beckie and Erick said...

Hi Aubrey! It's so good to hear from you! I was just wondering what you were up to recently! I'm glad we can keep in touch with our blogs.

jane said...

Aubrey--Happy to see a new post!!!!
Dre is awesome and such a hard worker. Thanks for the Thanksgiving Party. It was nice to go somewhere!! Love, Auntie Trudy